Check-Out & Subscribe to our Library ofSkills Training & Entrepreneurship Tuition Videos!We also extend CONGRATULATIONS to:
- East Dry River Improvement Group (EDRIG) for your persistence towards improving your community and completion of yet another successful project in the East Dry River Community.
- Charford Courts Community Association (CCCA) for keeping the effort and drive alive in promoting ‘Peace & Love’ in your community.
- Miss. Jasmyn Sargeant – ComDevCorp Youth Officer 2 on your achievements at the Global Young Leaders Conference (2015) in Europe. May your richly deserved blessings continue to rain down on you for your hard work and dedication.
The CDC Management send our sincere Congratulations with Pride to these and all our members, SIGs, Community Groups and Network Partners, as we continue to dedicate all effort to developing and providing needed support to the many other groups joining our family and coming under the watch of our ‘developing the community from within’ campaign.
Keep On Keeping On!
BTSD & Youth Entrepreneurship Skills (YES) Development Programme
Learn new skills without limitations to develop income earning opportunities!REGISTER NOW for BTSD & YES Programmes and CBT Training Courses
The Entrepreneurship and Business Development Orientation and Training Workshops introduce participants to various aspects Technology, Sales & Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Business Development Skills and opportunities.
Participants progress through various levels of exposure and training to develop and complete assignments and projects design to encourage and establish income generation opportunities that participants can build into viable businesses.
ComDevCorp Health, Fitness & Cultural ProgrammesSPECIAL FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASSES forRegistered Community & Special Interest Group (SIG) Members‘Silver Bullet‘ Latin Dance Training Programme5-weeks (5:00 – 6:00 pm) beginning THURSDAYs – OCTOBER – NOVEMBER 2015REGISTER NOW
- COMPLETE & SUBMIT the Training Programme Registration Form – PRINT and Registration Confirmation Letter and SUBMIT to your Respective Group Coordinators Committee for validation and FREE CLASSES! – Sponsorship Compliments Caribbean Dance Explosion
Register Your Group Now! … we help you to
LEARN – Research, Identify and Access Needed Skills & Training Programmes . . . !PREPARE – Prepare to Lobby, Navigate & Negotiate Required Means for Operations! . . . !DO – Develop Needed Infrastructure & Business Network for Implementation . . . !Group MEMBER SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS, Key Resources & Training:
- Project Development, Implementation & Management Training & Support;
- Computer Literacy, Business and Technology Skills Training;
- Your Own Community Membership and Social Marketing Website;
- Anywhere Access to On-Line & Computer Based Training (CBT) Programmes;
- Financial Management and Record Keeping training, support and more . . . read more details.
- FIRST Register as a Community or SIG Coordinator or Committee Member.
- Join or Create a New Community or Special-Interest Group.
CDC Community Activities and Events
CDC Training and Development Programmes aim to avoid destructive behavioral paths of conflict as a tool to constructively motivate and enhance community development.
[smoothslider id=’1′]A key objective is to provide medium to long term achievement benefits and valuable life skills through focused technical and management training programmes and exposure to work skills, thereby providing a needed catalyst to build confidence, awareness and personal values that transcend perceived and functional limitations within these communities and within our current economic and business environments.
Our volunteers and membership comprise community organizations and businesses, professionals, or any private citizen who, in their professional or personal capacity, selflessly offer their assistance, time, resources and services to establishing a network of community support and resources, and with the common goal of providing valuable support and skills training to youths and young adults with little access to these valuable training opportunities in the business sector.